Support Tick Free NH and become a Tick Free NH Gold Tick Level Sponsor!
1. Make a donation of $2,000 (or more); and
2. Commit to one or more of the following:
- Sharing Tick Free NH messages on your website, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Including an active link to the Tick Free NH website, http://tickfreenh.org/, on your website.
Gold Tick Level Sponsor Benefits
Your non-profit organization will be:
- Listed as a top-level “Gold Tick” Sponsor on http://tickfreenh.org/ with your color logo and active link to your website.
- Promoted through our network of over 1,000 NH schools, camps, childcare centers, adult day care centers, parks and rec departments, regional public health networks, and trail organizations.
Benefits also include:
- Co-branding of promotional materials. (Example: 500 co-branded tick spoons)
- Banner Ad on http://tickfreenh.org/
- Distributed coupons through our communication channels, including other partners and sponsors.*
*For example: Coupons for Permethrin treated clothing on http://tickfreenh.org/, in our mailer to all NH camps, distributed through TICK FREE NH social media and partner’s communication channels.
- Opportunities for co-branding on materials of the sponsors choice.*
*For example: Permethrin-treated long-sleeve shirts with your logo offered on our site.
Tick Free NH is funded to raise awareness in New Hampshire with the goal of preventing tick encounters and Lyme disease. All Tick Free NH payments are processed by the Community Health Institute via the JSI Pay Pal account. Community Health Institute is a registered 501c 3 charity and your gift is fully deductible. Community Health Institute does not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal or financial information, nor do we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.